Monday, October 30, 2017

CANI days for your Facebook Parties


Keeping up with Facebook changes (algorithms, policies, event, group, newsfeed looks, functions and features) and keeping our parties fresh and relevant - including content posts, new products, trends, tips and tutorials...how do we stay up to date?

I highly recommend that you implement Constant and Never Ending Improvement (CANI) Days!! These are days I schedule specifically to freshen up my party posts, my pictures and my videos. I find a quiet place to brainstorm. It could be the library, a quiet corner in my favorite tea shop, or just another area of my home. I settle in and I write down everything I think of around what's working (and what's not working!) in my parties. This is my brain dump, if you will.

Once that is complete, I pull out my Roadmap for Facebook Parties and freshen up or even rebuild parts, or all of my party. 

I use a variety of resources for inspiration: My own notes after my parties (what worked and what didn't), industry magazines, influencer's social media pages and blogs, files on my computer that I keep on things I want to revisit for creative bursts…I even have a Facebook group with just me in it that I share posts into that inspire me to create similar posts with my own spin. You get the idea…things that spark my own creativity to build engaging, fun, or educational party posts.

From there I think, what is working well in my party already, and what needs freshening up? Then I build the new posts, and make plans for new graphics and videos. 

Your Facebook party is an experience that YOU have created through your roadmap. This is not a one-time deal that you just create and forget. You must continue to tweak, enhance, throw out and write new fun posts through your CANI days!!

Be the consultant that doesn't just want to be good at her Facebook parties. Anyone can be “good.” Strive for extraordinary in every post, graphic, video and interaction you have with your hostesses and guests, because Social Media is a blessing and a curse in our business...a blessing because we have 2 Billion potential connections at our finger tips, but then a curse because if we aren't entertaining them with our party content, they can quickly search for a consultant that does. 


So, when are you scheduling your CANI day?


No comments:

Post a Comment